Our advantage is the combined offer and implementation of all builders’ joinery and ventilation elements which will make your living spaces filled with always pure, fresh air, enabling you to live a high-quality, healthy lifestyle.
If you are renovating or building a new house or renovating an apartment, we provide you with integrated planning and execution of various builders’ joinery elements which complement each other according to their technical specifications, as well as the architecturally harmonized color and design implementation.
In case of an adaptation or construction of new residential and commercial buildings, we offer you the knowledge and extensive experience of our designers, who will prepare a comprehensive plan and implement the installation of builders’ joinery and the ventilation system.
We offer comprehensive glazing solutions, facade systems and the installation of light steel constructions for a unified design of the building that you are creating.
- Installation of window systems and panoramic glazing solutions with blinds,
- Light steel constructions: awnings and balcony railings,
- Front doors and industrial doors,
- Glass and ventilated facades,
- Fire doors and emergency exits,
- Internal glass partition walls,
- Local ventilation with MIKrovent recuperation system.
- Our own knowledge and development obtained through work in the Prof. Dr Peter Novak Energy Institute founded by MIK,
- Testing all builders’ joinery elements in our unique and innovative test climate chamber,
- Manufacturing and installing builders’ joinery and ventilation elements pursuant to ISO:9001 quality standards and ISO:14001 responsible environmental management standards.
From the initial idea to the preparation of detailed technical drawings and the manufacturing process carried out on computer-controlled manufacturing lines and the final installation of all MIK elements of the integrated project solution in your building, as well as the provision of regular repair services years after the installation of your MIK builders’ joinery.
8 different specialist profiles are included in the implementation of each individual project:
- sales advisors or key account managers,
- calculation experts who prepare precise investment calculations,
- measurement specialists who prepare precise measurements,
- project designers who take care of integrated project solutions and draw all technical details,
- technology experts who prepare the technical aspects of project solutions to be realized in the manufacturing line,
- operational managers who oversee the installation of builders’ joinery,
- groups of installers who take care of the final step of installing builders’ joinery,
- repair service experts who help you maintain builders’ joinery after it has been installed.